Andre Bahri, Director of Development Services
Andre Bahri partners with Cross Regions bringing vast experience in Engineering and Construction Management. In addition to Managing Development, Andre will also oversee the rapidly expanding Property Management Division.
Mr Bahri is pleased to expand his knowledge in the areas of:
• Creation and management of the development proforma and scheduling
• Accurate cost reporting for project design, construction budget, building utility fees and other project costs.
• Obtaining and expediting complex entitlements and permits required to develop the project while working closely with federal, state and local agencies to facilitate required public improvements.
• Coordinating with the clients and Executive Team to select contractors including sending out and evaluating responses to RFPs, negotiating fees and contracts with selected contractors, and reviewing contractor qualifications and insurance requirements for recommendation of final approval by clients and Executive Team.
• Managing the design process including master-planning, civil engineering, architecture, traffic engineering, geotechnical, environmental, lighting, landscape and graphic design.
Education and Licensures include:
• University of Central Florida, Civil Engineering, 1988
• Jacksonville University, Executive MBA, 1992
• Florida Certified Building Contractor License, 1989
• Florida Certified General Contractor’s License, 2000
• Florida Real Estate Broker License, 2015
Cross Regions is excited to work with Mr. Bahri as we implement the next phases of growth in a very dynamic marketplace.
1205 Monument Road Suite 303
Jacksonville, FL 32225
USA: +1 904 242 6555
Nisbetiye Mahallesi, Gazi Güçnar Sokak,
Uygur İş Merkezi, No:4A, D:1, Zincirlikuyu
Beşiktaş, 34340 ISTANBUL – TURKEY Turkey: + 90 212 337 37 36
All content © Cross Regions, 2017. Designed by Mert Kerimoglu. All rights reserved.